Testing is an essential part of every language training program
- for HR managers who need to develop training programs and assess their effectiveness.
- for instructors who are expected to evaluate the trainees' progress and provide appropriate ongoing training.
- for students who must be able to assess their own performance.
CASSYS (Capturator Assessment System) is a suite of language tests administered through an innovative assessment system and available in two different versions – adaptive and sequential - , depending on the assessment objectives.
- Prior to the beginning of the training program, for the assessment of the starting level, the adaptive placement test (25 items/15 minutes) allows to evaluate a large number of learners.
- At the completion of the training program, the sequential test (60 item/40 minutes) evaluates reliably the knowledge and competencies gained during the training.
I test (facili da usare, veloci ed economici) possono essere erogati online, senza l’intervento di un valutatore, sul campus di Capturator, oppure essere trasferiti sulla piattaforma del cliente, grazie alla conformità del software allo standard SCORM.
CASSYS is available for the following languages
With an interface for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish users.
The test is available in two versions:
- Single attemp: the user can do the test only once.
- Multiple attempt: the user can do the test several times